I have decided, after much talking about "someday" that I am just going to get my butt into gear and do it: I am going to write a book. Whether it's with a friend who has been in "cahoots" with me on this idea for a few years now or not, I am going to do it. Whether it gets published or not, I don't care, I'm going to do it. I have learned a lot over this last year and some months about "someday". Here's the thing: it's elusive, it doesn't say what it really means and, like it or not, someday just may never come. It has a problem with commitment and it's up to me to take "someday" by the seat of it's pants and give it the boot.
I think I can, I think I can....I know I can, I know I can! :)
4 comments:
WOW!!!! Yes you can, yes you can!!!!!!
Do it do it do it!!! You can DO it!
Got your e-mail... I'm in! Let's do it!
Woohoo!! Jess, I'm so excited!!
Post a Comment