It's been awhile, hasn't it? Sorry about that. Seems as though life gets busy and before we know it, months have flown by.
Last month, I decided to take a big step and rent a space at a local antique market to display some of my photographs! The process was a bit frenzied as I signed the lease just three short days before the beginning of May so I wanted to have some items up to display by the time the first of the month rolled around, but all in all, the photos turned out great and they're matted and hung up on my rented wall space as we speak. To date, I have sold two pieces: one 5x7 and a 16x24 print. Additionally, I own a place in cyberspace!
www.melissanam.com is mine all mine -- well, at least for a year :) Check it out when you get the chance and let me know if you see anything you like! I will be continuously adding photos to my website so check back often to see if there is anything new!
 |
| Signing my lease! |
 |
| Photos matted, tagged and bagged! |
|
|
|
|
 |
| Pretty awesome to see my signature on the photo mat |
 |
| Me at my wall space at the antique mart! |
1 comment:
So wonderful! Congrats on the site and the sales!!
Post a Comment